Please Read The Refund & Cancellation Policy Carefully:
We don’t offer any type of refund on dedicated servers, so please get everything cleared before making payments. We offer conditional 24 hours full Money back Guarantee for RDP/VPS (Virtual Private Services). For RDP/VPS we need a valid reason before you ask for the refund. We don’t provide refund if user just ask for refund before 24 hours. User need to provide a reason like, service is not working properly or your work, applications, not working properly. We will try to solve that issue or refund will be issued.
If you are not satisfied with our services and wish to cancel your service, you must submit your cancellation request within 24 hours (RDP/VPS) of your Service activation to get a full refund. All refund requests made after 24 hours (RDP/VPS) of purchase/activation will NOT be processed. (In some cases, a partial refund may be issued).
In case, we refuse to host your website or suspend/terminate your account permanently, we will provide you a full backup and partial refund (for remaining days).
- All payments will become non-refundable after 24-hour account activation period. This includes any one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage.
- 24-hour money back guarantee is NOT applicable for dedicated server, Domain Registrations & any product like license, upgrade, additional IP, KVM etc. and they are NOT refundable.
- Payments for Upgrades, Add-on, Setup fees and Domain Registrations are NOT refundable.
- We reserves the right to deny a refund request or provide a partial refund.
- Only One Refund is applicable per client. Once a client has been refunded for one of his services, he can NOT claim for refund on another services.
- Any Credit balance in Client’s Area is NOT eligible for refund. It can only be used for purchasing new services or paying any existing/upcoming invoices at our website.
- If we are NOT able to refund client’s payment via payment gateway due to any reason, refunds will be posted as credit to the client’s account.
- If you downgrade any service, we don’t provide any credit back or refund. Only your billing will be updated so that you will be charged as per new price from next billing cycle.
- All overcharge or billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred. You can NOT open any dispute to PayPal, your card issuer or any other third party. If you do so, your account will be terminated immediately. Your Refund request will be canceled and No refund will be provided.